Friday 24 June 2016

Six Month Milestone

Wow, half of the year has passed already! I am already nearing the end of Term 2 of my career, it is passing by so quickly.

As part of our digital immersion for MDTA we have created an interview to reflect upon various questions. I valued this process as it provided as an opportunity for me to think about why I am here, what I have learnt and what I have overcome.

See below the full version of my reflection, later a shortened version will be available on the Manaiakalani site. For further reflections, read my blog holistically, and in the future I will have a site for my practising teacher criteria evidence too.

Apologies for my head being cut off and various jumps between clips etc, I'm still learning iMovie!



2 comments:

  1. Chur girl. Cool kaupapa! Love that intense bbal snippet :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kata! I have just realised for some reason only half of the clip has uploaded! Come back in half an hour if you would like to watch the rest :)

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback! :)